Who was Jesus?

For there is one God and one mediator between God and man - Christ Jesus, who gave himself - a ransom for all.
1 Tim 2:5

What did Jesus say about Himself?

I am the truth.
I am the way.
I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go out and find good pasture.
I am the bread of life.
I am the Messiah.
No one comes to the Father except through me.
I am the resurrection.
Before Abraham was born, I Am (Ehyeh).
I and the Father are one.
All authority in heaven and earth has been given to me.
I am with you always, to the very end of the age.

What does Holy Scripture say about Jesus?

The Son of God, Jesus is the Savior of the world. John 4:42.

Jesus has a mission for you. Luke 4:16.

Jesus made a sacrifice for you. 1 Pet 2:24.

The power of Jesus will renew and transform you. Acts 4:13; Rom 12:2

Jesus Reigns Forever. Rev 1:4

Jesus is personal--kind, patient, forgiving, loving. His message and command: Love the Lord, love you neighbor, believe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment